After comparison shopping, Home Depot matched – and beat – the best price I had found, so my doors are on order. I should have them in 10-14 days, so I’m just a couple weeks from a shiny new door! And it will indeed be shiny steel. I found I could order a fiberglass door in my super-special size, but it would have been more than double the cost. I’ll spend that money elsewhere, I’m sure.
About the AuthorCrysta Anderson of Elgin, Illinois shares her perspective on local events and her own adventures with home improvement, reading, running, learning and living.
Read her full profile, or learn why she chose to make her home in Elgin:
Search through history
- We've only had "weekends" as we know them since the 1930s - and they're fast unraveling. A brief history: ow.ly/lOXj30c2JM2 3 days ago
- The best vacation would be one in which no one knew you were going to be out of office for a few days.... 1 week ago
- As my Metra delay hits an hour+, husband sends me this helpful flashback: "The Way to Really Fly" youtu.be/02afKQuErvk 1 week ago
- I'll bet the entire electrical system of this @Metra train is held together by a single fuse. May the mechanics find it quickly. 1 week ago
- So, uh, thanks for the announcement? twitter.com/metraUPNW/stat… 1 week ago
Comments (Add Yours!)