After comparison shopping, Home Depot matched – and beat – the best price I had found, so my doors are on order. I should have them in 10-14 days, so I’m just a couple weeks from a shiny new door! And it will indeed be shiny steel. I found I could order a fiberglass door in my super-special size, but it would have been more than double the cost. I’ll spend that money elsewhere, I’m sure.
About the AuthorCrysta Anderson of Elgin, Illinois shares her perspective on local events and her own adventures with home improvement, reading, running, learning and living.
Read her full profile, or learn why she chose to make her home in Elgin:
Search through history
- An ode to GChat, may it rest in peace: theringer.com/google-chat-me… 1 month ago
- Last commuting day on the @metraUPNW ! (Next week, on to the @metraUPW .) 1 month ago
- This book truly changed my life. twitter.com/LouSchuler/sta… 1 month ago
- Indeed. twitter.com/pang/status/87… 1 month ago
- We've only had "weekends" as we know them since the 1930s - and they're fast unraveling. A brief history: ow.ly/lOXj30c2JM2 1 month ago
Comments (Add Yours!)